Led by D.C. United's Academy & Pre-Academy coaching staff, our Winter Camp series provides 12 weeks of training with an emphasis on technique, tactics, soccer fitness/soccer aerobics. MORE INFORMATION
$500 for 12 sessions. 90 minutes each.
2014/15 WINTER SERIES INFORMATION
- December 6 through March 7
- Autograph session/question and answers with a D.C. United first team player
- FREE ticket to the 2015 D.C. United regular home opener ($35 value)
- FREE D.C. United t-shirt and soccer ball for each participant ($50 value)
14550 Lee Road
Chantilly, VA 20151
|U7-U8 Boys/Girls||9-10:30am||SOLD OUT|
|U9-U11 Boys/Girls||9-10:30am||SOLD OUT|
MARYLAND LOCATION: Capital SportsPlex
10011 Good Luck Rd
Glenn Dale, MD 20769
Our innovative training program is an age appropriate training method led by top D.C. United instructors. It will highlight the following areas of soccer training: Technique, Tactics, Soccer Aerobics, and Free Play. The twelve-week Camp Series has been strategically designed to maximize each individual athlete's technical proficiency and tactical understanding of the game while emphasizing a fun and competitive environment. Each session will conclude with live competition; campers will learn about teamwork, communication, and leadership throughout the twelve-week Winter Camp Series.
- Over 14 Days from first day of camp: A 75% refund, with a 25% service charge on the total fees due.
- Under 14 Days from first day of camp: No refund
For more information, contact Camps: 202-587-5468 or Camps@dcunited.com