D.C. United’s Training Programs are unique opportunities for competitive players to receive supplemental training lead by the Academy’s coaching staff. The sessions provide the player a view of the Academy’s training methodology and player development curriculum through various dynamic sessions involving both offensive and defensive topics. The training sessions are similar to D.C. United’s academy sessions and are for boy’s aged 8 to 11 and include a training kit.
All Training Programs take place at the DCU Training Facility
Development Training Program (DTP):
- DTP Format: Six Sunday night sessions, two hours each
- Cost: $365.00
- Spring Schedule: Spring - February 22, March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 (3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Registration: Coming Soon!
Elite Training Program (ETP):
Players must be invited to the ETP and invites are given based on D.C. United's Affiliate Club recomendations, selection from the DTP, a tryout process and D.C. United's scouting network.
- ETP Format: Six Sunday night sessions, an hour and a half each
- Cost: Free - invite-only
- Fall Tryout Date: Saturday, October 18 (4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.) REGISTER
- Fall Schedule:: November 2, 9, 16, 23, December 7, 14 (4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- Spring Tryout Date: TBD
- Spring Schedule: April 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31