U9-U11 Training Program
D.C. United’s Academy Training Programs focus on individual player development and will be used as an identification opportunity for D.C. United’s Pre-Academy and Academy teams. This elite training program will focus on the individual technique and tactical understanding of the game in a competitive environment.
Each training session will be a single progression within a full, eight-week program, in which players will train like D.C. United’s Academy and First Team players.
Training Program are offered three times are year - Spring, Summer and Fall.
TRAINING SESSION DETAILS:
- U9 - U11 = Players born between January 1, 2001 and December 31, 2003
- All sessions held at D.C. United's Training Complex at RFK Stadium
- Sundays: October 14, 21, 28, November 4, 11, 18
- 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- 32 players per age group
- $270 for six, ninety minute sessions
- Each player will receive a D.C. United training kit
- Training sessions will be led by D.C. United’s Pre-Academy and Academy coaching staff
- Each player will receive a ticket voucher to a D.C. United home match
The 2012 Fall Sessions are sold out.